Saturday, November 8, 2008

I won in a photography contest!!!

As most of you may know, I (Erin) work full-time at a local magazine.  We had a photography contest there last week and I entered 2 pictures and I won!  Don't know what yet, but that doesn't matter, I won!!!

This is my cousin Carynn.  This picture took 1st place in the "Enchanting" category.
This is Carmel and her mother.  Kelly Metz and I did a photo shoot for their family in August.  This picture took 3rd place in the "Emotional" category.
Yay!  I'm so excited!  Thanks to everyone that voted for me, even though you probably didn't know they were mine :)  Thanks again to my cousin and his fiance for letting me enter Carynn in the contest and also thank you Carmel for letting me enter this picture that still brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it.  God Bless...

No comments: