Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween - 2008

Halloween - Trick Or Treating, Parties, Playing Dress Up!  What other time of the year can you have this much fun?  Don't answer that...  Anyway, in the last post of little Brayden I made mention of our newest assistant Kelly.  Kelly and I are BFF's (Best Friends Forever) in case you didn't know.  We dressed up as 50's girls for her Halloween Party.  Kelly Metz of Metz Photography was gracious enough to do a photo shoot of us before the party.  Oh and the hot car you see in the pics???  It's Kelly's other half's.  Thanks Matt!

Here is Kelly and I at the beginning of the shoot!  Don't we look hot?  Yes, I'm a little biased, so what!

I love these next two shots!



Kelly Griffith had this idea.  I knew there was a reason for her joining our team!!!

Thank you so much to Kelly from Metz Photography!  You did an awesome job.  We are so happy with the way the pics turned out.  Love ya!  Erin

No comments: