Saturday, November 8, 2008

Brayden Michael Rishell

We had the pleasure of photographing the most fun loving little boy.  Meet Brayden.  He was 9 weeks old in these pictures, and had so much fun with us.  Brayden is the grandson of Cheryl whom I work with.  I call her my 2nd mom.  One of our new assistants, Kelly Griffith, tagged along with me to get these great photos!  Brayden was all smiles up until the end and he had about 5 outfit changes!  What a trooper!

Look at his beautiful eyes!


The many faces of Brayden.  He had us cracking up!

Daddy & Mommy

Couldn't pass this shot up!  I know we've done it before, but it is so cute!
I love this shot.  He just fit perfectly in their couch.
Can you tell that Brayden is going to be a football fan like his daddy?
And last but not least, Braden in his monkey costume for Halloween.  
Thank you Josh & Chris for letting us come into your home and photograph your beautiful little bundle of joy.  We had a blast.  Don't forget about us when he turns 1! 

No comments: