Saturday, June 27, 2009

Steve & Carrie - Engagement

We had the privilege of working with Steve and Carrie for their engagement shoot.  They will be getting married in October so check back then for their wedding photographs.  We had so much fun with Steve and Carrie in Central Market.  I don't think they new how photogenic they both are.  We can't wait for their wedding!




How sweet
I had to talk Carrie into climbing this fire escape.  She is not a fan of heights, but she was a trooper!
Carrie has really great eyes.  They tell so much.
See what I mean...
Love the angle of this shot that Rob got!
Ring shot
I love this last picture too!  It reminds me of the old black and white movies
Thanks Steve & Carrie for picking us to be your photographers.  As I stated above, we can't wait until your wedding!  We are going to get really great shots!
Graystone Photography - Erin & Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You guys look so good! Excellent shots!

Anonymous said...

Her eyes look like she is pissed...