Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ashley & Ethan - Father's Day Session

Meet Ashley and Ethan.  Ashley wanted me to do a shoot for her of her boyfriend's little boy for Father's Day.  Ashley loves black and white photographs so we did the whole shoot in black and white.  Ethan was such a great sport.  He had so many ideas that I asked him to be my assistant.  Hope you like the shoot.

This is Ashley and Ethan...
Isn't he the cutest!  Perfect model.  Watch out Dad!!!


Love this one...
Ethan was showing me that the playground was made of rubber...


So cute...

Thanks Ashley for letting me take pictures of you and Ethan.  You both were great models.  Keep me in mind when you and Jason get married!
Graystone Photography - Erin

2 comments:

Jessica said...

HI, Erin. Great shots. Where ever did you find the giant guitar? I would love to take Ben there.... :) Jessica

Ashley said...

Thank you so much Erin!! You did a fabulous job. Im so happy:)
Love Ashley