Sunday, September 7, 2008

Amy Hollinger's Family Reunion

What a beautiful day.  The weather was perfect, the attendees were all in good spirits.  I'd say this was a great reunion!  Amy works with me and asked us to come shoot for a couple of hours.  Everyone was so nice and inviting.  Can we join the family???  Just kidding, love you mom!  Anyway, it was at the Lancaster County Park.  Here's a picture of the pavilion...

Yum...

I just have to say that all of the kids at the event were all so photogenic.  You'll see as you scroll down!
This is Amy with her husband and daughter.  I love how these next couple of family shots came out.


Mother's and daughters...
Need I say anymore...

This couple was so cute.  If you guys get married, call us!!!
The doggies...
The whole fam.
And the kids.
Thank you Amy so much for having us at your reunion.  We had a blast.  Hope you like the pics.  Talk to you soon :)

No comments: