Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lisa Kauffman - Portrait

I did a portrait shoot on Sunday morning with Lisa.  She is an independent contractor for 4 national staffing agencies.  She works with product promotion, events and has just ventured in to band promoting.  She will be helping The Sleeping World, the band I recently joined and will be helping me promote the photography business.  If you ever need her help, call her!!!  717-341-7331.

We decided to do the shoot in downtown Lancaster.  She loves construction, so we started off at the old Watt & Shand building.  Lisa is in the bottom left hand corner of this picture.

We then walked around Central Market and found a couple of cool places to shoot!

Classic!
Lisa saw this ladder used in other photos and wanted me to use it in hers too.  She fits the part, don't you think?
This was my all time favorite of the whole shoot!  I love how the colors came out and Lisa looks HOT, HOT, HOT!
and the final shot of the day...  We were walking back to our cars in the parking lot and we saw this great place right in front of us.  I love the different color doors!
Thanks so much Lisa.  I had a great time photographing you.  I look forward to you helping me in the future!

1 comment:

Kelli Reppert said...

These are great of Lisa! I have had the pleasure of shooting her as well. And she is fabulous with the promotion end of things. Great job Erin and Lisa...beautiful as always!!~Kelli Reppert