Monday, December 24, 2007

Tribute to Lori Hopkins

This is a tribute to my dear friend Lori Hopkins who passed away today, December 24, 2007, after a battle with cancer.  She was such a wonderful person and was loved by all.  Rob and I had the privilege of taking these pictures of her and her family in July 07' a few months after she was diagnosed.  We both loved her and her family very much and she will always have a piece of our hearts.  Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.

This is Lori & her husband.  



Her daughter

Her youngest grandson


...And 3 of her grandchildren

Lori & her son

Her sisters

...And a picture of Lori & I together.  I will keep this always in my memory





1 comment:

Hospitality Services Network said...

This was a precious gift to Lori and her family. You did a wonderful job capturing Lori's spirit and her love for her family.